H.O. Services Celebrates 25 Years! Being one of the few true family owned companies, we thrive on repeat and referral business. We are thankful to our wonderful customers that keep calling us back for additional work. We are fortunate to have a team of ethical, customer-oriented professionals. Our employees are people who are highly motivated and skilled at what they do; they bring excitement and ambition to our company. This is what makes us “Voted Best Home Services Company”!
It’s officially summer here in Greater Boston! With an increase in temperature comes an increase in your energy bill. Save money on your next bill with these energy-saving tips.
- Regularly change (or clean if reusable) HVAC filters every month during peak summer months. New filters usually only cost a few dollars. Dirty filters will ultimately lower system efficiency and result in lower indoor air quality.
- Block direct heat gain from the sun shining through glass on the east and especially west sides of the facility. Depending on your facility, options such as “solar screens,” “solar films,” awnings, and trees can help keep facilities more cool. Over time, trees can attractively shade the facility, and help clean the air.
- Use fans to maintain comfortable temperature, humidity and air movement, and save energy year round. Moving air can make a somewhat higher temperature and high humidity feel comfortable. Fans can help delay or reduce the need for air conditioning, and a temperature setting of only three to five degrees higher can feel as comfortable with fans. Each degree of higher temperature can save about 3 percent on cooling costs.
- Plug leaks with weather stripping and caulking. Caulking and weather stripping let you manage your ventilation, which is the deliberate controlled exchange of stuffy inside air for fresher outdoor air.
- Just like a new car will decline in performance without regular maintenance, so will your A/C. Tune-up your air conditioning system with an annual maintenance check-up.
- Set your thermostat as high as comfortably possible in the summer. The smaller the difference between the indoor and outdoor temperatures, the lower your overall cooling bill will be.
- Keep your house warmer than normal when you are away, and lower the thermostat setting to 78°F (26°C) only when you are at home and need cooling. A programmable thermostat can make it easy to set back your temperature.
- Avoid setting your thermostat at a colder setting than normal when you turn on your air conditioner. It will not cool your home any faster and could result in excessive cooling and unnecessary expense.
- Schedule regular maintenance for your cooling equipment.
- Avoid placing lamps or TV sets near your room air-conditioning thermostat. The thermostat senses heat from these appliances, which can cause the air conditioner to run longer than necessary.
- Vacuum registers regularly to remove any dust buildup. Ensure that furniture and other objects are not blocking the airflow through your registers.
H.O. Services can handle all things HVAC related. All brands and all types. We always provide same-day service. That means no waiting around. We come prepared and equipped to perform the work the same day! Give us a call today at 844-Hel-Lo-Ho! or www.hoelectric.com
H.O. Services is Happy to Sponsor Happy Days. H.O. Services is your residential Electric-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Specialist. We are an electrical contracting company providing homeowners the best Electric-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling repair service in Greater Boston. This family owned establishment shows up on time and in uniform, and most jobs can be completed the same day. They offer upfront pricing, meaning that you will know the price of the job before the work begins. If you’re looking for residential Electric-Plumbing-Heating-Cooling service or electrical repair in the Greater Boston, MA area and are interested in scheduling an appointment with this company, please call us at: 617-489-6324.
H.O. Services is your leading provider in Electrical, Plumbing*, Heating, and Cooling. We have been serving the Greater Boston and Boston area since 1990. Beat the heat and call us today for your next AC tune up! You can call us at 1-844-HELLO-HO or reach us on the web at homeownerservices.com.
*SC to JR
H.O. Electric is your residential Electrical Plumbing* Heating Cooling Specialist. We are an electrical contracting company providing homeowners the best electric Plumber-Heating-Cooling repair service in Greater Boston. This family owned establishment shows up on time and in uniform, and most jobs can be completed the same day. They offer upfront pricing, meaning that you will know the price of the job before the work begins. If you’re looking for residential electrical Plumber-Heating-Cooling service or electrical repair in the Greater Boston, MA area and are interested in scheduling an appointment with this company, please call us at: 617-489-6324. http://hoelectric.com
*S.C. to J.M.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
H.O. Electric Receives 2014 Best of Belmont Award
Belmont Award Program Honors the Achievement
BELMONT June 9, 2014 — H.O. Electric has been selected for the 2014 Best of Belmont Award in the Electrical Contractors category by the Belmont Award Program.
Each year, the Belmont Award Program identifies companies that we believe have achieved exceptional marketing success in their local community and business category. These are local companies that enhance the positive image of small business through service to their customers and our community. These exceptional companies help make the Belmont area a great place to live, work and play.
Various sources of information were gathered and analyzed to choose the winners in each category. The 2014 Belmont Award Program focuses on quality, not quantity. Winners are determined based on the information gathered both internally by the Belmont Award Program and data provided by third parties.
About Belmont Award Program
The Belmont Award Program is an annual awards program honoring the achievements and accomplishments of local businesses throughout the Belmont area. Recognition is given to those companies that have shown the ability to use their best practices and implemented programs to generate competitive advantages and long-term value.
The Belmont Award Program was established to recognize the best of local businesses in our community. Our organization works exclusively with local business owners, trade groups, professional associations and other business advertising and marketing groups. Our mission is to recognize the small business community’s contributions to the U.S. economy.
SOURCE: Belmont Award Program
Belmont Award Program